Favorite Web 2.0 tools

Hello There!
    Over 1 billion users and 80 million websites but it was 10 years ago, now imagine the new numbers. Our new subject is Web 2.0 and its tools but what is it?. Web 2.0 enables users to create, share, collaborate and communicate their work with others, with no need for any web design or publishing skills[1].


    My new homework is about creating an infographic to inform you about my three favorite Web 2.0 tools. There are thousands of them on the Internet. I chose three tools by considering their features and benefits for me, later I made an infographic which has information about three tools and their affordances, constraints. To create the infographic, I used the 'Canva'. It is a simplified graphic-design tool website. Here is the infographic.
 
    As stated above, there are thousands of tools and it is difficult for one person to find useful ones, but we can work collaboratively to make the job easy. Let us hear your favorite tools.
Thanks for reading. See you next time.

Comments