No Way! (podcast)

Hello there!
Creating a podcast. This is a new task for me I was told to create a podcast for my blog, and I decided to create a minute-long podcast. Even though it is only a minute podcast, it took quite a long time to create. First, I need to find an idea for my podcast and elaborate it to serve my audience and publish it.
Listening to a podcast is very easy you just click one and listen, but creating a podcast is not easy. Uploading your voice to the Internet made me feel anxious a little, it was the hardest part for me but creating, recording, editing and publishing is very easy thanks to technology we have today.
If you ask me, will you use podcasts for your students in the future? I would say yes to your question because I would like my teachers to do the same for me.
Thanks for reading. See you in the next post.
Here is the podcast.

Comments