You will never walk alone.

Hello There! The title may make you think this post is about Liverpool but it is not... Sorry. Today I will talk about RSS feed.

RSS feed is a pile of code that helps you to find new content on websites, blogs, etc. you are following without you to go to each blog or website. There are lots of RSS programs you can use some of them requires you to download it. The others work online. I am using FeedReader as a companion on my way to walk through the Internet.

For now, I am following 10 blogs and websites I like every one of them, but my favorite is English Teaching 101. It is a blog and a website at the same time. The blog gives ideas and solutions to help teachers.
I started to follow it recently, but even in a short time; the blog managed to teach me activities to do in class and also gave me ideas to solve common problems in the classroom and those are the reason why I recommend teachers to use it too.
Thanks for reading. Let me know your favorite blog in the comment section. See you later.

Comments